Straightforward and Safe Measuring Measure high warmth temperatures or difficult to arrive at surfaces from a protected separation.
An infrared thermometer is a great tool to have around the house. Especially now, with the COVID-19 pandemic still spreading around the world - you never know when you might need one.
Digital Infrared Non-contact Thermometer quickly and accurately measures object temperature in just 0.5 seconds.
With a backlit LCD display, 30 groups of data records, fever alarm, auto-off, and many other functions, this thermometer is a great measurement device.
- 0.4"-2.0" away from the forehead, non-contact to prevent infection.
- An infrared sensor measures temperature more accurately.
- One-button temperature measurement in just 0.5 seconds.
- Large LCD screen with backlight for easy reading.
- 30 groups of measurement data records.
- Set alarm temperature as you want (default 37.5℃).
- Temperature unit ℃ and ℉ switchable.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Auto turns off in 15 seconds without operation.