A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. It’s most commonly put on a finger, and it’s often used in a critical care setting like emergency rooms or hospitals. Some doctors, such as pulmonologists, may use it in office.
1. Portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive, and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
2. Applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical-institution, etc.
3. Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary.
4. Suitable for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing, and aviation sports).
1. Parameters: SPO2 (blood oxygen saturation), PR (pulse rate / heart rate),
2. It features a color LED display to display content clearly.
3. It features silicone finger molds, which is comfortable to wear and does not oppress fingertips.
4. Low power consumption
5. Small in size, lightweight and easy to operate.
6. Easy to use. Durable in use.
- Item Name: Fingertip Oximeter
- Display: OLED Two-color Display, Waveform Display
- Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Measuring Range: 70% ~ 99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70% ~ 99%)
- Heart Rate
- Measuring Range: 30~240 bpm
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
- Low Perfusion: ≤0.4%
- High and Low Alarm Limits
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Supply Voltage: 2.6~3.6V
- Working Current ≤ 30mA
- Material: ABS
- Size: 62mm x 32mm x 33mm/2.44" x 1.26" x 1.3" (Approx.)
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter
- 1 x Sling