The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
During a pulse oximetry reading, a small clamp-like device is placed on a finger, earlobe, or toe. Small beams of light pass through the blood in the finger, measuring the amount of oxygen.
- The finger pulse oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. The self-adjusting finger clamp plus the simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and transport. Suitable for daily use, measure your health at any time.
- To the people: Suitable for children and adults
- 1: automatic alarm function
- 2: monochrome color display.
- 3: the acceleration sensor (the oximeter using the high-performance acceleration sensor, the measurement time is shortened, just need 8 seconds)
- 4: a key operation (simpler operation)
- 5: appearance (with the anti-abrasion process, improve wear resistance, safety, and environmental protection, this small volume, lightweight, convenient but)
- 6: the ability to resist interference from ambient light (reducing the influence of ambient light in the use of automatic brightness adjustment can be clearly observed and measured results)